Become involved as a parent/carer
Parents/carers are encouraged to support and take an active interest in their child’s education by:
- Advising of reasons for absence, providing medical certificates and/or responding to SMS messages from the school
- Ensuring records are up-to-date with the latest contact and medical information
- Attending parent-teacher interviews held twice a year
- Attending relevant ceremonies and assemblies
- Attending Presentation Night held annually
Parents/carers may also consider being involved in other ways, such as:
- Contributing to Parents & Citizens’ Association meetings each month
- Volunteering in the canteen
- Joining in get togethers for Indonesian, non- English speaking parents/carers or international families
Positive Behaviour Coaches are the first point of contact for parent/carers. Current Positive Behaviour Coaches are listed on the Contact Us page.
Parent Teacher Interviews
Parent Teacher Interview Events will be advertised via News and Hawk Chats.
Bookings can be made via SOBS booking system online or by contacting the office. Please refer to the Instructions for booking online (PDF, 177KB).