Students have received a letter (PDF, 171KB) explaining Attendance Expectations for Term 4, 2021.
Attendance Week 1-3
- All students are expected to attend all classes during this time
- Normal form class attendance at the start of each day will occur
- Including Friday Week 3, except for student Music and Health students
Attendance Week 4-6
Where assessment has been completed for Applied subjects by the end of week 3 term 4 – attendance for these subjects is not necessary in Week 4, 5, or 6.
Students are encouraged to maintain contact with General subject (where applicable) class teachers during Week 4, 5, & 6 - the External Exam Block period – until they complete their external assessment, to ensure preparation and readiness for external exam.
Contact with teachers may include:
- onsite class/session with teacher during normal class time and/or
- digital platform interaction (if determined appropriate and possible by teacher) during normal class time
When on school site, students must be in school uniform.
Student attendance will:
- Depend of when assessment is due/scheduled.
- Provide students with opportunity to attend school during normal class time to access support from normal classroom teacher to completed preparation for external assessment or assessment being due in Applied subjects.
- Catch up time, for certificate courses and practical Applied subjects may be organised in blocks of time.
Refer to the letter (PDF, 171KB)
for attendance procedures for weeks 4-6 and Attendance for Week 7 and Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Students.