Harristown State High School’s annual Presentation Ceremony will take place in the Auditorium during the day, on Tuesday 16 November from 10:30am until approximately 1:10pm.
Unfortunately, no parents/carers will be able to attend. The ceremony will, however, be streamed live on the Harristown SHS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HarristownSHS
Letters of invitation for student award recipients were placed in form rolls on Tuesday 9 November. Parents of Year 12 students have been emailed with the invitations.
All students receiving an award are expected to attend the rehearsal/s and ceremony. All other students will attend classes.
The format for the day is as follows:
- Rehearsals for all students to commence at 9.00am.
- Students will have a 25-minute break from 10.00am.
- The ceremony will commence at 10.30am and conclude at approximately 1:10pm.
- Students will receive a lunch break following the ceremony.
- Students will attend normal classes for periods 7 and 8.
An additional rehearsal for Years 7 & 8 and EAL/D students will take place during periods 5 and 6 on Monday 15 November.
Awards ceremonies are prestigious occasions for the school and it is most important that all students are very well presented in their formal uniform. Information on the formal uniform can be found in the student planner.
Please note: All monetary awards, certificates and trophies, will be collected by students at 2:45pm.